Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia informs Iraq of its desire to develop relations with it to serve the interests of both

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia informs Iraq of its desire to develop relations with it to serve the interests of both  Empty Saudi Arabia informs Iraq of its desire to develop relations with it to serve the interests of both

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:03 am

Saudi Arabia informs Iraq of its desire to develop relations with it to serve the interests of both countries
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 05/11/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 306

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News
    [size=39] Today, Saturday, Saudi Arabia informed Iraq of its desire to develop relations with it to serve the interests of both countries.[/size]
    The Iraqi Ministry of Defense stated, in a statement, "Defense Minister Thabet Muhammad Saeed Al-Absi received a phone call from Saudi Defense Minister Prince Khalid bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, congratulating him on the occasion of his assumption of the position of Defense Minister."
    The Saudi Defense Minister affirmed, "the depth of bilateral relations between the two countries and the continuous quest to develop these relations to serve the common interests of the Republic of Iraq and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."
    For his part, the Minister of Defense expressed his thanks and appreciation to his Saudi counterpart, stressing that "the Iraqi government and people praise the great development witnessed by the relationship between the two countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 am