Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Failure in the file of tax secretariats" .. Al-Sudani transfers the Director of Integrity Investiga

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Failure in the file of tax secretariats" .. Al-Sudani transfers the Director of Integrity Investiga Empty "Failure in the file of tax secretariats" .. Al-Sudani transfers the Director of Integrity Investiga

Post by Rocky Mon 7 Nov 2022 - 7:41

[size=35][size=35]"Failure in the file of tax secretariats" .. Al-Sudani transfers the Director of Integrity Investigations[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-06 | 07:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, decided today, Sunday, to transfer the Director General of Investigations in the Integrity Commission out of the Commission; Due to default in the file of tax secretariats.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office, received by Alsumaria News, stated that "Al-Sudani decided to transfer the Director General of Investigations in the Integrity Commission out of the Commission, due to his negligence in the Commission's procedures related to the file of tax trusts."

And he indicated that that decision came "in accordance with the results of the competent investigation committee, with the report of the investigation in this case being referred to the competent courts to take the required legal measures."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 18:44