Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Kurdistan will keep its oil and will get 200 billion dinars per month in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Kurdistan will keep its oil and will get 200 billion dinars per month in the 2023 budget Empty Expert: Kurdistan will keep its oil and will get 200 billion dinars per month in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Nov 2022, 5:15 am

Expert: Kurdistan will keep its oil and will get 200 billion dinars per month in the 2023 budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    Economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi revealed, on Tuesday, that Kurdistan has guaranteed its share in the 2023 budget.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a Facebook post that "the information received from Kurdish sources indicates that the region's share in the 2023 budget will be the same as its share in the 2021 budget, meaning that it will receive 200 billion dinars per month while its oil remains for it."
    He pointed out that "the disbursement will start from the current month of November, according to the sources, who also say that this is part of the political spending under which the government was formed."
    Al-Marsoumi warned that "it is not possible to verify the accuracy of this information until the completion of the draft budget law 2023."

Views 182
    Added 11/08/2022 - 4:47 PM
    Update 11/09/2022 - 1:02 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:49 pm