Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition: change 5 governors soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition: change 5 governors soon Empty Al-Maliki's coalition: change 5 governors soon

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2022, 5:17 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition: change 5 governors soon[/size]

[size=45]A member of the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki spoke about changes that will affect five governors at the end of this year, stressing that this is due to various reasons related to corruption and mismanagement.[/size]
    [size=45]"Iraq suffers from major problems at the level of local administrations," said Turki al-Atbi, a member of the coalition, in press statements followed by (Al-Mada).[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Atbi continued, “Part of the problems in the governorates is the presence of governors, at the head of which are suspicions of financial and administrative corruption, in addition to diagnosing cases of weakness in their performance, with no achievement achieved, which led to severe harm to people’s interests.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "five governors will have an inevitable change at the end of 2022, according to the readings in particular," noting "orders to open all corruption files and resolve them in the coming weeks."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Atbi noted that "changing the governors is a necessity imposed by the facts, especially because keeping them is a fatal mistake because they did not present anything."[/size]
    [size=45]And he concluded, “The Prime Minister’s meeting at the end of last week with the governors expressed his dissatisfaction with the situation of the governorates in light of the deterioration of the public services file.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:37 am