Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani's office clarifies the details of Alaa Al-Saadi's dismissal and the assignment of Haider H

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Al-Sudani's office clarifies the details of Alaa Al-Saadi's dismissal and the assignment of Haider H Empty Al-Sudani's office clarifies the details of Alaa Al-Saadi's dismissal and the assignment of Haider H

Post by rocky Sun 13 Nov 2022, 5:31 am

Al-Sudani's office clarifies the details of Alaa Al-Saadi's dismissal and the assignment of Haider Hanoun to head the Integrity Commission

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani finished assigning Judge Alaa al-Saadi to head the Federal Integrity Commission, while Judge Haider Hanoun Zayer was assigned the duties of acting as head of the Integrity Commission.
       A statement by Al-Sudani's office stated that he "completed the assignment of Judge Alaa Jawad Al-Saadi to preside over the Integrity Commission at his request, appreciating his efforts in the previous stage. He assigned his Excellency, Judge Haidar Hanoun Zayer, to carry out the duties of acting as acting chairman of the Commission in his stead. 
    The Prime Minister affirmed, according to the statement, "the government's direction and continuation of efforts to combat corruption, recover looted Iraqi funds, and those wanted in cases of integrity, as this file has priority in the ministerial curriculum."
    On Sunday, the head of the Federal Integrity Commission, Judge Alaa Jawad Al-Saadi, submitted a request to Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’a Al-Sudani regarding his dismissal from his post because of what he called the media war against him, indicating that abandoning the position is a peace of mind and release from responsibility.

62 views
    Added 11/13/2022 - 1:30 PM
    Updated 11/13/2022 - 2:30 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 04 Feb 2023, 2:36 am