Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We established in the budget law the establishment of the Iraqi Development Fund

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We established in the budget law the establishment of the Iraqi Development Fund Empty Al-Sudani: We established in the budget law the establishment of the Iraqi Development Fund

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2022, 6:10 am

Al-Sudani: We established in the budget law the establishment of the Iraqi Development Fund
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 11/12/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 1060

Baghdad / resource news
    Today, Saturday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, detailed the government's position on several files, including the killing of the American citizen and the targeting of the border.
    And the media office of the Prime Minister mentioned, in a statement, "The most important thing that Shia al-Sudani spoke about during his meeting with a number of political analysts, today, Saturday."
    According to the statement, the Prime Minister said: “We established in the budget law the establishment of the Iraqi Development Fund, which will be funded by deducting a percentage of oil revenues, and from it specialized funds for housing, education, health, and others, as this fund represents a new idea in amending the state’s management systems, existing It will activate the private sector and develop capital, and it will eliminate corruption and provide tens of thousands of job opportunities."
    He added, "We have included all groups in the Social Security Law, and it encourages work in the private sector instead of waiting for government appointment, and it includes all groups and all private businesses, no matter how small, as people's optimism is a great additional responsibility, and our approach is not perfect but works according to data, just as Business depends on political stability."
    And Shiaa Al-Sudani continued: "We will enter into the prohibited files in order to confront corruption, and we will start first with reforming the institutions concerned with combating corruption, and we will deal with express services, because the root of the problem is the citizen's loss of confidence in the service apparatus or the political system."
    And he added, "We have reached international levels of the availability of teachers and teachers for schools, but poor distribution hinders the service of the educational process," adding, "What concerns us is the next stage. Some say that it is a government of the last chance. In fact, there are challenges and there is an ability to succeed. Accurate diagnosis of problems." There are opportunities at hand.”

He continued: "I must be reminded of the heavy legacy, and know all its details and at all levels. Every day I meet civil and security officials, and I find them crying out for great accumulated problems, as there are problems that the governors suffer from, they have not been heard of before, and they work alone without a provincial council, and more." Their problems are related to routine procedures with the ministries."
    The Prime Minister indicated that "the challenges are clear to us, and in light of them we designed the ministerial curriculum. We have a time limit for each track of one, two or three years. The criterion is how do we succeed and make a difference at the level of service and living? And if we agree that the constitution is always the cover, The problems between Baghdad and Erbil all have a solution, and I spoke about this directly to officials in the Kurdistan region of Iraq."
    And he continued: "The killing of the American citizen Stephen Troll is a crime whose timing was intentional, and behind it stands those who seek to test the government, and we have leads that lead us to the perpetrators, and I personally follow the progress of the investigations."
    Concerning the issue of poverty in Iraq, Shiaa al-Sudani added: "No one can ignore poverty, and this class needs direct solutions, and it is not for them to wait for reforms and long-term plans. They must stop everything in order to address their conditions and alleviate their suffering." The engineering effort team is implementing service projects in three neighborhoods in Baghdad, and the works that are being carried out there are not patchwork, but rather according to the required specifications, and the same projects will be implemented in other tired neighborhoods in the provinces.

And between: "We have more than 1450 lagging projects, and leaving them caused Iraq to incur huge sums, and I focused on these projects, some of which extend their life for more than ten years."
    He explained that "the continuation of the attacks on the border areas depends on unifying the unified national discourse inside Iraq in order to confront this situation, and that our lands not be a springboard for attacks on Iraq's neighbors," concluding by saying: "A basic clause in our relations with brotherly and friendly countries is the recovery of Iraqi funds." looted, Iraq is a member of the International Convention against Corruption, and has the right to claim it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:16 pm