Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity Minister: Our plan aims to reach 24,000 megawatts before next summer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity Minister: Our plan aims to reach 24,000 megawatts before next summer Empty Electricity Minister: Our plan aims to reach 24,000 megawatts before next summer

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Nov 2022, 5:31 am

[size=46]Electricity Minister: Our plan aims to reach 24,000 megawatts before next summer[/size]
    Iraq
    22:53 - 2022-11-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Electricity Minister Ziyad Ali Fadel confirmed that the ministry's plan aims to reach 24,000 megawatts before next summer.
    Fadel said, "We have previous experiences in Basra in the field of energy, and we hope to apply them throughout Iraq," pointing out that "the energy file is the most dangerous and the Iraqi people have suffered greatly from it."
    He added, "We have an integrated plan for next summer," stressing, "Our plan aims to reach 24,000 megawatts."
    He pointed out that "20 trillion dinars is the operational value of electric energy annually," noting that "Iraq needs 31,000 megawatts to achieve self-sufficiency."
    He explained, "The solar energy project collides with the problems of land allocation and the lack of cooperation of some governorates," pointing out that "the number of contract names is 104,000, all of which have been completed and handed over to the Ministry of Finance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:30 pm