Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will hold a session next Saturday. This is the agenda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will hold a session next Saturday. This is the agenda Empty Parliament will hold a session next Saturday. This is the agenda

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2022, 7:00 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament will hold a session next Saturday. This is the agenda[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-16 | 07:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The House of Representatives has set, next Saturday, a date for holding its session, while indicating that it will include five paragraphs.

The Council stated, according to a document seen by Alsumaria News, that it "decided to hold Session No. (11) next Saturday (November 19, 2022)."

He pointed out that the session includes "a report and discussion (second reading) of the draft partnership law between the public and private sectors, as well as a report and discussion of the second reading of the draft third amendment to the Law of the Great Imam College No. 19 of 1997."

The session also includes "the report and discussion (second reading) of the draft law of the National Authority for Nuclear, Radiological, Chemical and Biological Control, in addition to the report and discussion (second reading) of the draft law of the third amendment to the Law for the Implementation of Irrigation Projects No. 138 of 1971, with general discussions."

The Council noted that "the session begins at eleven o'clock in the morning."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:12 pm