Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament returns bills sent from the previous government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament returns bills sent from the previous government Empty Parliament returns bills sent from the previous government

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:38 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament returns bills sent from the previous government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-17 | 03:17

[/size]

Source:

Because it was sent by an expired government, the House of Representatives returns the draft laws that were sent from the previous government and gives the Sudanese the green light to consider them before sending them again to Parliament.

The legislative house returns all bills sent by the previous government, and allows the current government to consider and send them again. The most prominent of these laws is the conscription law, which sparked sharp disagreements between the parties inside and even outside the parliament.

In addition to the flag service law, there are other laws represented by the oil and gas law, the general [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2936950776/%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%81%D9%88/ar/]amnesty law[/url], the civil service law, and other draft laws. The reason behind returning these bills is the judicial decisions, in addition to amending them in line with the current government curriculum.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm