Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENT HOLDS A CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS THE ATTACKS ON IRAQI TERRITORY

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PARLIAMENT HOLDS A CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS THE ATTACKS ON IRAQI TERRITORY Empty PARLIAMENT HOLDS A CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS THE ATTACKS ON IRAQI TERRITORY

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Nov 2022, 5:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]PARLIAMENT HOLDS A CLOSED SESSION TO DISCUSS THE ATTACKS ON IRAQI TERRITORY[/size]

Saturday, November 19, 2022 1:43 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center
    Today, Saturday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi decided to hold a closed session on Tuesday to discuss the issue of the Turkish and Iranian “attacks” on Iraq.
    A parliamentary source told the National News Center that the session will include a detailed discussion of these attacks and the issuance of several recommendations to the federal government regarding them.
    The Turkish and Iranian forces are launching air and ground bombardment targeting areas in the Kurdistan region of Iraq under the pretext of the presence of Kurdish parties opposing the regime in Ankara and Tehran. These attacks resulted in civilian casualties and injuries, in addition to the evacuation of dozens of border villages from their residents.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:10 am