Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: One company out of 31 covers the salaries of its employees and directs the production of i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Industry: One company out of 31 covers the salaries of its employees and directs the production of i Empty Industry: One company out of 31 covers the salaries of its employees and directs the production of i

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2022, 6:01 am

Industry: One company out of 31 covers the salaries of its employees and directs the production of irrigation systems

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, Minister of Industry and Minerals Khaled Battal confirmed that the ministry owns 31 companies in various industries. While he indicated that only one of them covers the salaries of its employees, he pointed out that the General Company for the Automotive Industry and Mechanical Equipment is capable of developing rapidly and can produce irrigation systems during the first months of 2023. . 
    Battal said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency and followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the General Company for the manufacture of cars and mechanical equipment is one of the companies that can be developed rapidly, as it can be promoted within one year by activating some laws and breaking the routine for some matters related to facilitating the task and addressing customs." ".
    He pointed out that "discussions took place with the main investor and partner of the former General Company for Mechanical Industries, which is now merged with the General Company for Automotive Industries, regarding general lines for sprinklers and modern irrigation systems during the company's visit," noting that "this file is of greater importance than the automotive industry because of what Iraq is suffering from." From water scarcity and to achieve food security through the production of pivot sprinklers and irrigation systems to contribute to the production of wheat specifically, to achieve food security for the citizen.
    He continued, "The matter can be accomplished and production can begin during the first months of next year," explaining that "there is work to find marketing outlets and to participate with the Ministry of Agriculture through the General Company for Car Production."
    Regarding the ministry’s problems, Battal stressed that “the problem in the Ministry of Industry is complex, and part of it is related to the number of employees in the ministry,” noting that “the General Motors Company has approximately 5 thousand, and the actual need does not exceed 2000, meaning that 3 thousand employees represent increase in this company.
    He continued, "The ministry currently owns 31 companies, one of which covers the salaries of its employees, which is the General Company for Southern Fertilizers."

Views 103
    Added 11/20/2022 - 11:40 AM
    Updated 11/20/2022 - 2:54 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 am