Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad visits the Deputy Prime Mini

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad visits the Deputy Prime Mini Empty The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad visits the Deputy Prime Mini

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Nov 2022, 5:19 am

[size=52]The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Baghdad visits the Deputy Prime Minister and the Federal Minister of Planning[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Mr. Faris Issa, the head of the Kurdistan Region Representative in Baghdad, on Sunday afternoon (11/20/2022), visited the Deputy Prime Minister and Federal Minister of Planning, Dr. Muhammad Tamim.
    At the beginning of the visit, the latest developments in the political situation in the country were reviewed, and the steps taken by the government to implement its program, especially in the field of providing services and combating corruption.
    In another aspect of the meeting, the relations between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region were discussed, and the two parties stressed the need to resolve all disputes and problems in accordance with the constitution and the law. .
    At the end of the meeting, the Deputy Prime Minister and Federal Minister of Planning expressed his pleasure for the visit, stressing the
    ministry's readiness to cooperate with its counterpart in the Kurdistan Region, as well as to strengthen cooperation and coordination in various fields.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:06 am