Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives holds its session in the presence of 167 deputies

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The House of Representatives holds its session in the presence of 167 deputies Empty The House of Representatives holds its session in the presence of 167 deputies

Post by rocky Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:04 pm

[size=45][size=41]The House of Representatives holds its session in the presence of 167 deputies[/size]
 two hours ago
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Today, Monday, the House of Representatives held its session chaired by the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi.

The media department of the House of Representatives stated in a statement that "First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Mohsen Al-Mandalawi opened the work of Session No. (12) of the fifth electoral session of the first legislative year, the second legislative term."
He added, "The number of attendees was 167 deputies."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The House of Representatives holds its session in the presence of 167 deputies Empty The House of Representatives holds the 12th session, in the presence of 167 deputies

Post by rocky Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:12 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

The House of Representatives held, on Monday, its 12th session of the second legislative term of the first legislative year.

A statement by the media department in the House of Representatives stated that, "First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen al-Mandalawi, opened the session."

During the session, the House of Representatives finished the first reading of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of Iraq to the statute of the Hague Conference on Private International Law.

He also completed the first reading of the draft law ratifying the Basic Cooperation Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).

Current date/time is Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:25 am