Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

10 “scary” results.. What would happen if Iraq had no oil?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

10 “scary” results.. What would happen if Iraq had no oil? Empty 10 “scary” results.. What would happen if Iraq had no oil?

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Nov 2022, 5:51 am

[size=30]10 “scary” results.. What would happen if Iraq had no oil?

2022-11-22
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Oil expert and economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi reviewed today, Tuesday, 10 “terrifying” results if Iraq were without oil.
    Al-Marsoumi said, in a clarification seen by “Yas Iraq”, that “an Iraq without oil means a decrease in the gross domestic product by two-thirds, the complete disappearance of Iraqi exports, an Iraqi budget of no more than 10 trillion dinars, a complete cessation of government investment, the floating of the dinar and the collapse of its exchange rate to Catastrophic levels due to the depletion of foreign reserves in the Central Bank, the disappearance of the ration card, a massive rise in inflation levels, a significant rise in electricity and fuel prices, a significant deterioration in the purchasing power of those with fixed incomes, and an unprecedented rise in poverty and unemployment levels.
    And Al-Marsoumi added, "Oil covers all Iraqis, not just employees and retirees," noting that "the defect and imbalance is in not employing part of the oil revenues in diversifying and developing the economy to prepare for the post-oil phase."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:25 pm