Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Security: seizing 890,000 smuggled liters of oil derivatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Security: seizing 890,000 smuggled liters of oil derivatives Empty National Security: seizing 890,000 smuggled liters of oil derivatives

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2022, 4:49 am

[size=46]National Security: seizing 890,000 smuggled liters of oil derivatives[/size]
    Iraq
    13:37 - 2022-11-23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the National Security Agency announced the seizure of more than 890,000 liters of oil derivatives smuggled from Baghdad and the provinces, stressing the continuation of its operations to pursue smugglers of oil derivatives.
    A statement from the agency stated, "The National Security Agency continues its operations in pursuing smugglers of oil derivatives, as our detachments managed to raid 4 dens for smuggling oil, and seized more than 600,000 liters of smuggled oil derivatives."
    He added, "National Security Apparatus detachments also managed to confiscate 290,000 smuggled liters of oil derivatives."
    He pointed out that "the seizure operations took place in the provinces of Najaf, Kirkuk, Wasit, Diyala and Dhi Qar."
    The statement stated, "The security operations resulted in the seizure of 14 vehicles and tanks that were intended for smuggling," stressing, "the arrest of a number of those accused of smuggling."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:51 am