Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Labor announces its plans to address the problem of unemployment and regulate the la

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Labor announces its plans to address the problem of unemployment and regulate the la Empty The Ministry of Labor announces its plans to address the problem of unemployment and regulate the la

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Nov 2022, 5:17 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Labor announces its plans to address the problem of unemployment and regulate the labor market in the country[/size]
    Iraq
    13:36 - 2022-11-24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced its plans to address the problem of unemployment and regulate the Iraqi labor market, while indicating the existence of new programs within business incubators.
    The director of the labor and vocational training department in the ministry, Raed Jabbar Nahed, said, "There are several plans to address the problem of unemployment and regulate the Iraqi labor market, by making some amendments to the labor law as well as approving the retirement and social security law, which would develop the private sector and reduce unemployment rates, And also the adoption of the national employment policy," pointing out that "it is hoped that this policy will be fully approved early next year."
    Nahed added, "The ministry continues to offer a group of loans to establish small projects, and there are other programs within business incubators for owners of innovative projects and entrepreneurs," pointing to "building the capabilities of unemployed youth and putting them into the labor market, through vocational training centers, as well as Action on some international organizations that contribute to reducing unemployment rates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:01 am