Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Turkish company causes the sinking of an Iraqi city and torrents flood a road linking it to Kurdis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Turkish company causes the sinking of an Iraqi city and torrents flood a road linking it to Kurdis Empty A Turkish company causes the sinking of an Iraqi city and torrents flood a road linking it to Kurdis

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2022, 5:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A Turkish company causes the sinking of an Iraqi city and torrents flood a road linking it to Kurdistan[/size]

[size=45]On Friday, a government official in Salah al-Din Governorate reported that large areas in Tuz Khurmato district were flooded due to the Turkish company's delay in completing the sewage project, stressing that the torrents flooded the Kifri-Tuz road.[/size]
    [size=45]The mayor of Tuz Khurmato, east of Salah al-Din, Hassan Zain al-Abidin said, “The delay of the Turkish company executing the Tuz sewage project and the slowness of work caused the flooding of large areas of Tuz, including the General Hospital in the district, due to heavy rains, in addition to the collapse of the wall of the Tuz cemetery.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that the municipal teams are on alert to withdraw and drain the water completely to face the wave of heavy rains, indicating that the situation is under control and under constant supervision.[/size]
    [size=45]Zain Al-Abidin pointed out that the torrential rains that descended from the Tuz Mountains flooded the Kifri-Tuz Khurmato road and became a great danger to its drivers, adding that the traffic authorities issued warnings to citizens about the danger of the road to be vigilant and cautious.[/size]
    [size=45]And all the provinces witnessed heavy rains and torrential rains in some provinces, in a precedent that Iraq had not witnessed in three years, in light of the severe drought crises that hit the country.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:22 am