Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani stresses the need to complete the draft budget law and submit it to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani stresses the need to complete the draft budget law and submit it to Parliament Empty Al-Sudani stresses the need to complete the draft budget law and submit it to Parliament

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2022, 5:42 am

Al-Sudani stresses the need to complete the draft budget law and submit it to Parliament

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, stressed the need to complete the budget bill as quickly as possible and submit it to the House of Representatives, in order for it to enter into force without delay.
    A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office stated, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani chaired a meeting devoted to discussing the draft federal budget law for the year 2023."
    Al-Sudani stressed "the need to complete the draft budget law as quickly as possible, and to submit it to the House of Representatives, so that it can enter into force without delay."
    Al-Sudani stressed that "the law targets, in its allocations, the priorities adopted by the ministerial platform, which are combating unemployment, reducing poverty rates, combating corruption, improving services, as well as reforming the economy."
    Al-Sudani directed that "the draft law takes into account the importance of presenting infrastructure projects over other projects, in order to create an appropriate environment in the internal economy to achieve the adoption of the ministerial curriculum, provide service and make a difference that the citizen touches, in the service sector and other economic sectors."

Views 56
    Added 11/26/2022 - 1:07 PM
    Updated 11/26/2022 - 2:41 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:21 pm