Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives talk about corruption mafias that control the printing of school books

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Representatives talk about corruption mafias that control the printing of school books Empty Representatives talk about corruption mafias that control the printing of school books

Post by rocky Sat 26 Nov 2022, 6:12 am

[size=38]Representatives talk about corruption mafias that control the printing of school books[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 26, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The House of Representatives announced, on Saturday, November 26, 2022, that the failure to print school curricula is due to the interference of corruption mafias and the prestige of political businessmen in this file.
    Council member Saud Al-Saadi said that the former Minister of Education, Ali Al-Dulaimi, held the Ministry of Finance responsible for delaying the printing and distribution of school curricula, due to the slowdown in allocating funds allocated within the Food Security Law.
    And he indicated that “the delay in the process of printing the curricula is also due to the political blockage that lasted for about a year, until the current government was formed, as this led to the dispersal of responsibility.”
    Al-Saadi explained that "the foundations of the entire educational process will be reconsidered and an attempt will be made to solve problems related to the curricula early, before the start of the next academic year."
    Regarding the Ministry of Education's refusal to print curricula in government or private printing presses inside the country, Al-Saadi described this issue as "the major issue" related to corruption mafias and the dominance of political businessmen over some projects and files.
    He stressed that “these issues are complex and complex and need to activate the public sector and allow the Ministry of Industry to play an important role during the next stage, in addition to the mixed and private sectors, as well as political will.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 05 Feb 2023, 1:38 am