Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Musk Reveals Who He Will Support In The US Presidential Elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Musk Reveals Who He Will Support In The US Presidential Elections Empty Musk Reveals Who He Will Support In The US Presidential Elections

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2022, 6:16 am

Musk Reveals Who He Will Support In The US Presidential Elections
    11/26/2022

Musk Reveals Who He Will Support In The US Presidential Elections %D8%A7%D9%95%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%83-%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B1

Earth News / The American businessman, Elon Musk, said that he would support the Republican Governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis, if this politician decided to run for the presidency of the United States in 2024.
    The businessman said he previously supported Democrat Barack Obama and reluctantly voted for Democrat Joe Biden in the fight against Republican Donald Trump, and now he is disappointed with the Democratic Party, as he doubts its support for freedom of speech.
    Musk wrote in a tweet on Twitter: “My preference for the presidency in 2024 is a reasonable and centrist person. I was hoping this would be a Biden administration, but so far I'm disappointed."
    In July, the businessman argued that Republican DeSantis, who turns 44 in September, in the event of a competition with Biden, would easily win in 2024 without even conducting a large-scale campaign.
    DeSantis has not yet announced his presidential ambitions, but the American media confidently says that there are all signs of his candidacy for the White House. Having already announced his intention to run in the elections in 2024, Trump warned in absentia of a potential rival.
    https://earthiq.news/archives/169753

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:02 pm