Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An official invitation to Iraq to attend the Arab-Chinese summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An official invitation to Iraq to attend the Arab-Chinese summit Empty An official invitation to Iraq to attend the Arab-Chinese summit

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2022, 4:32 am

[size=35][size=35]An official invitation to Iraq to attend the Arab-Chinese summit[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-27 | 05:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics The
    President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, Sunday, the invitation of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to attend the Arab-Chinese summit.

The media office of the President of the Republic said in a statement received by Alsumaria News that the latter "received the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iraq, Abdul Aziz Al-Shammari."

The statement added, "The President of the Republic received the invitation of King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to attend the Arab-Chinese summit that will be held next month and aims to strengthen Arab-Chinese relations."

And the statement continued, "During the meeting, they discussed the bilateral relations that bind Iraq and Saudi Arabia, where the President of the Republic stressed the need to develop them and expand the horizons of constructive cooperation and positive partnership in a manner that guarantees the supreme interests of the two brotherly peoples."

According to the statement, the president entrusted the Saudi ambassador with his greetings to the Saudi monarch, stressing his interest in making every effort to strengthen brotherly relations and the bonds of historical friendship between Iraq and the Kingdom.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:16 pm