Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of the first stroke treatment center in Iraq and Kurdistan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The opening of the first stroke treatment center in Iraq and Kurdistan Empty The opening of the first stroke treatment center in Iraq and Kurdistan

Post by rocky Sun 27 Nov 2022, 5:10 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The opening of the first stroke treatment center in Iraq and Kurdistan[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Today, Saturday, November 26, 2022, the first stroke treatment center in Iraq was opened in the city of Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
[size=45]In the presence of Sabah Nasreddin, Director General of Sulaymaniyah Health Affairs, General and Administrative Director of Shar Hospital, and a number of doctors specializing in neurological diseases, the first stroke treatment center in Iraq and Kurdistan was opened in Shar Hospital in Sulaymaniyah.[/size]
[size=45]After examining the patient at the center and diagnosing a stroke, he will be treated by doctors and specialized staff.[/size]
[size=45]“The project may not be large in terms of construction,” said Sabah Nasraldin, Director General of Sulaymaniyah Health Affairs, in a press conference, adding that it is “the first project in Iraq.”[/size]
[size=45]He added, "The project is very large in terms of content and service," noting that "6 beds have been provided for patients in this new department."[/size]
[size=45]He pointed out that “this center was established and opened with the efforts and support of neurologists.”[/size]
[size=45]The Director General of Sulaymaniyah Health Affairs called on “donors and investors to help the center to perform brain surgery,” stressing that it “costs more than one million dollars.”[/size]
[size=45]He pointed out that “the center will annually save hundreds of patients from death and disability.”[/size]
[size=45]He continued, "Providing this service to the citizens of our city was a dream for us."[/size]
[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 31 Jan 2023, 1:33 pm