Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investing in Babylon: We seek to make the province the industrial capital of Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Investing in Babylon: We seek to make the province the industrial capital of Iraq Empty Investing in Babylon: We seek to make the province the industrial capital of Iraq

Post by rocky Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:32 am

Investing in Babylon: We seek to make the province the industrial capital of Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
The Babylon Investment Commission revealed the governorate's direction to be the first industrial city during the coming period at the local level, through the implementation of several investment projects in this field.
The head of the authority, Muhammad Jassim Zakum, told Al-Sabah that “Babylon will witness the completion of a number of industrial investment projects during the coming period, in addition to the industrial investment projects that it implemented earlier, noting that among them is the aluminum industry factory and the Al-Rayyan factory for the production of oils, which will be operated.” By the end of this year, it will provide about 3,000 job opportunities.
He continued, "The commission will grant investment licenses for other projects, including a factory project for the manufacture of cardboard and other industrial projects," noting that the commission has drawn up plans to develop the reality of investment by paying attention to the industrial aspect and making Babylon the first industrial city in Iraq.
He emphasized that "the industrial side is its real opportunity to advance its economic reality, especially as it is distinguished by its location in the middle of the country's governorates," noting that "these projects will significantly reduce the exit of hard currency outside the country."

Views 111
Added 11/27/2022 - 9:33 AM
Updated 11/27/2022 - 2:21 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:29 pm