Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Good morning, dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Good morning, dinar Empty Good morning, dinar

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2022, 5:47 am

[size=32]Good morning, dinar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 13:32 pm (68 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Sky press 

Enaam Kachachi

There were five banknotes of 250 dinars, which I brought back from my trip to Baghdad. And here is a sheet of it on the wall in the right corner. I rejoice in seeing her and my joy embarrasses me. Dear humiliated people

The people of the neighborhood go down to the cafe located at the beginning of the street, and reserve their chairs in front of the big screen to watch the World Cup matches. The place was not as crowded as it is now. You look at the complexions, and you find the brown, the white, the black, and even the yellow.

We are here in the 13th arrondissement of Paris, on the outskirts of Chinatown. And the owner of the cafe has posted the flags of the competing countries on wires above the heads. And there, on the wall, are multicolored notes and writings. Customers from all over the world come and leave souvenirs here. Shekels, rubles, shillings and riyals. Halal money collects and others disperse.

I looked for my diamonds on the wall. The owner of the café had asked me for it when he found out that I was Iraqi. I searched for him for a dinar among my old papers, but could not find it. Our currency collapsed and the dinar withdrew from circulation.

There were five banknotes of 250 dinars, which I brought back from my trip to Baghdad. And here is a sheet of them on the wall in the right corner. I rejoice in seeing her, and my joy embarrasses me. Dear humiliated people.

I took a car from the airport to my mother's house. I asked the driver: How much do you order? Answer: 400.

The karuwa, i.e. the fare, in my days was 400 fils. But the siege destabilized the foundations. I gave him four 100-dinar notes. He looked at me with pity and said: My sister, 4 thousand.

I saw people carrying dinars in bags. like onions. A coin is not worth the paper it is printed on. If it gets wet with the sweat of the palm, its image will be erased. I did not live in the time of Hammurabi, but our dinar in the seventies bought 20 French francs. In 2015, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the issuance of a new currency of fifty thousand dinars to counter inflation. Don't ask for a red penny. Even the dirhams became “antiques” worn by women as necklaces and earrings. If a child had a dirham in his pocket, he would go out to buy the shop.

What happened to you, dear? Looking for her biography in the dictionary, I found the singer "Dinars", the slave girl of Yahya Al-Barmaki, Minister of Harun Al-Rashid.

And Abbasid dinars of gold. A handful of them are put in a sachet and thrown to the sycophants of the poets. It was mentioned a lot in Arabic poetry. Al-Mutanabbi complained that the dinar did not stay in his pocket for long. “Whenever a dinar meets its owner... in his possession, they separate from before, and they are accompanied.” The poet comprehended the feat “that” to correct the weight.

History repeats itself. Flatterers and gifts. Time turns and the bones of the singer "Dinars" turn into anklets. A dancer called "Millions" appears. Nouns follow adverbs. Iraq used the Ottoman lira for four centuries, and many called their daughters “lira.”

Then came the British occupation and replaced it with the Indian currency. A coin and a coin bearing the image of King George V. In the thirties, after the end of the mandate, the Iraqi dinar was issued to replace the rupee. Equivalent to 13 and a half rupees.

They linked the dinar to the pound sterling. The coins carried the image of King Faisal the First, and after him the paper dinar carried the image of his son Ghazi, then Faisal the Second as a child and an adult. Times change and images change. Then, in the late fifties, they linked it to the US dollar.

Our strong dinar in the seventies was worth more than $3. Printed in Switzerland, it enters employees' wallets as an elegant scented scent. When the curse of wars and international sanctions came, it began to be printed at home. Its price is going up and down, and everyone is talking in dollars.

Our dinar has retreated and is about to become extinct. Here is a sample of it still hanging on the wall of this cafe. Today, the corrupt are not satisfied with millions of dollars, but rather they plunder billions.

Riches don't matter. Currencies change, and the Iraqi insult is the same: “So and so is not worth a penny.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:47 pm