Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: Obtaining approvals to solve the salary deficit of the National Security Agency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

security - Finance: Obtaining approvals to solve the salary deficit of the National Security Agency Empty Finance: Obtaining approvals to solve the salary deficit of the National Security Agency

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Nov 2022, 6:23 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Baghdad - IQ  

The Ministry of Finance announced, on Sunday (November 27, 2022), the launch of the salaries of the National Security Agency for the month of November.

The ministry stated in a statement that "the accounting department completed, during the previous two days, all requirements for the process of financing the salaries of the National Security Agency for the month of November after completing all procedures related to funding requests," indicating that "their salary deficit for the month of December 2022 will be addressed after obtaining the required official approvals."

It is noteworthy that the Ministry directed, on Thursday, November 24, 2022, that employees of the budget and accounting departments in the Ministry continue to work on Friday and Saturday, in order to expedite the completion of procedures for financing the salaries of all state employees for the month of November
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:48 pm