Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Insurance Company signs an insurance contract for the employees of the Ministry of Oil

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Iraqi Insurance Company signs an insurance contract for the employees of the Ministry of Oil Empty The Iraqi Insurance Company signs an insurance contract for the employees of the Ministry of Oil

Post by rocky Mon 28 Nov 2022, 6:14 am

The Iraqi Insurance Company signs an insurance contract for the employees of the Ministry of Oil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
On Monday, the Iraqi General Insurance Company concluded an insurance contract with Al-Rasheed Bank to provide insurance protection for an advance (10-25 million dinars as a maximum) for employees of the Ministry of Oil whose salaries are residing with the Rasheed Bank.
The company’s director, Wissam Al-Khursan, said in a statement that “the type of insurance is on the life of the borrowers of the temporary type that covers the risk of natural death and regular and terrorist accidents, if the insurance company undertakes to pay the amount of the advance balance owed by the borrower to the insured upon the occurrence of this death, and the age limits for the borrowers are from (18) - 65) years old.
Al-Khursan referred to "the company's continuous efforts to develop the insurance sector through the presence of an integrated professional team in this field, to suit the needs of institutional and individual customers all over Iraq and to provide comprehensive and distinctive services to compete within the insurance sector."

Views 121
Added 11/28/2022 - 10:30 AM
Updated 11/28/2022 - 2:35 PM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 Feb 2023, 3:59 pm