Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament calls on the government to urgently send the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament calls on the government to urgently send the oil and gas law Empty Parliament calls on the government to urgently send the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Nov 2022, 6:16 am

Parliament calls on the government to urgently send the oil and gas law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee called on the government to expedite the dispatch of the oil and gas law because of its importance in resolving problems with the Kurdistan region, noting that the implementation of the law comes within the program of the new government.
    A member of the Oil Committee, Faleh Al-Khazali, told "Al-Sabah": "The oil and gas law is one of the most important and prominent laws over which many disputes occurred, especially between the Kurdistan region and the federal government." Noting that "it has become imperative for the government to complete it, after the Federal Court rejected the law adopted by the Kurdistan Regional Parliament in 2007 to regulate the oil and gas sector."
    Al-Khazali expressed "his hope that the government would send it as soon as possible, according to the government program presented by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani," pointing out that "the members of his committee are keen to proceed with this project because of its importance and connection to the lives of citizens and a solution to outstanding problems with regard to sovereignty in the file." Oil and Gas and Control of Federal Revenue".
     Al-Khazali indicated that "the law did not originally come from the government to return to it, but rather it was previously present and was withdrawn in the second round, and the matter remained pending."
    Last February, the Federal Supreme Court issued a ruling ruling that the oil and gas law of the Kurdistan Regional Government, issued in 2007, was unconstitutional, and canceled for violating the provisions of constitutional articles, as well as obligating the region to hand over oil production to the federal government.

Views 124
    Added 11/28/2022 - 9:17 AM
    Updated 11/28/2022 - 3:14 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament calls on the government to urgently send the oil and gas law Empty Re: Parliament calls on the government to urgently send the oil and gas law

Post by Screwball Tue 29 Nov 2022, 6:06 am

One reading is all it will take I hope LOL

Nakluagator likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:37 am