Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani from Tehran: We will not allow Iraqi lands to be used to threaten Iran's security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

security - Al-Sudani from Tehran: We will not allow Iraqi lands to be used to threaten Iran's security Empty Al-Sudani from Tehran: We will not allow Iraqi lands to be used to threaten Iran's security

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2022, 4:31 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani from Tehran: We will not allow Iraqi lands to be used to threaten Iran's security[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-29 | 04:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani affirmed today, Tuesday, that visits and meetings are necessary to push for activating activities in all fields, while stressing that Iraqi territory should not be used to threaten Iran's security.

Al-Sudani said during the joint press conference in Tehran, followed by Alsumaria News, that "my visit to Tehran came based on an official invitation to discuss bilateral relations," adding, "We will discuss relations in all fields and situations in the region."

The Prime Minister added, "Iraq does not forget Tehran's support for it since 2003 and the war against ISIS terrorist gangs."

Al-Sudani pointed out that "visits and meetings are necessary to push for activating activities in all fields," noting that "the economic file is of great importance to the government."

And the Prime Minister continued, "We agreed with the Iranian president to activate the joint economic committee," appreciating "Iran's position to support Iraq in gas supplies."

He pointed out, "The discussion of the relationship and cooperation in the security field and the security of the two countries is indivisible," noting that "my government is committed to implementing the constitution and not allowing the use of Iraqi lands to disturb security against Iran."

"We depend on our foreign relations according to the principle of mutual respect and non-interference in internal affairs," Al-Sudani explained.

He concluded by saying, "We will not allow the use of Iraqi lands to threaten Iran's security," noting that "the government is committed to developing cooperation with Iran in all fields.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:50 pm