Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist gives his expectations regarding the budget: 150 trillion dinars, with a deficit of 10%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist gives his expectations regarding the budget: 150 trillion dinars, with a deficit of 10% Empty An economist gives his expectations regarding the budget: 150 trillion dinars, with a deficit of 10%

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:49 am

An economist gives his expectations regarding the budget: 150 trillion dinars, with a deficit of 10% 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, the economist, Bassem Jamil Antoine, predicted that the fiscal deficit in the fiscal budget for next year would reach 10%. 
    Antoine said in an interview with the "Euphrates News" agency, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "everyone is waiting for the budget to be sent, as preliminary information indicates that it will be around 150 trillion dinars, with a partial deficit of 10%, so that it is a formality."
    He added, "The exchange will remain from 1/12 even if the budget is disrupted early next year," pointing out that "investment projects and contract staff appointments have been affected by the delay in approving the budget."
    Antoine continued, saying, "As for the economic situation, it is good, as it is a rentier dependent on oil, whose prices are stable towards the rise." 

Views 138
    Added 11/28/2022 - 6:33 PM
    Updated 11/29/2022 - 10:17 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 am