Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Global oil prices rose after news from OPEC + that production could be cut at the end of the week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Global oil prices rose after news from OPEC + that production could be cut at the end of the week Empty Global oil prices rose after news from OPEC + that production could be cut at the end of the week

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2022, 6:24 am

Global oil prices rose after news from OPEC + that production could be cut at the end of the week
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil prices rose, on Tuesday, prompted by the announcement by delegates of the “OPEC +” alliance that the option to reduce production at a greater rate is an option when they meet at the end of this week.
    West Texas Intermediate crude prices rose 95 cents, or 1.23%, to reach $78.13 a barrel at 04:15 GMT, and had fallen at the beginning of the session to less than $74 a barrel.
    Brent prices increased by $1.25, or by 1.50%, to reach $84.44 per barrel. Ended 29/N33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:20 am