Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani and the Korean ambassador to Iraq are discussing ways to consolidate relations betwe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani and the Korean ambassador to Iraq are discussing ways to consolidate relations betwe Empty Masrour Barzani and the Korean ambassador to Iraq are discussing ways to consolidate relations betwe

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani and the Korean ambassador to Iraq are discussing ways to consolidate relations between Erbil and Seoul[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, November 29, 2022, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received the South Korean Ambassador to Iraq, Joi Sung Soo.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, they discussed ways to consolidate relations between the Kurdistan Region and Korea.[/size]
    [size=45]The Korean ambassador pointed out the importance of strengthening the bonds of friendship with the Kurdistan Region, as well as a briefing on his country's work and activities in the region.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister thanked South Korea for its participation in the development process of the region and its support for the Kurdistan Regional Government through the implementation of a package of joint projects between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the KOICA Agency in various fields, especially the electronic transformation with regard to the public contract system and its digitization, which contributed to reducing waste Public wealth, reducing bureaucracy, and enhancing clarity and transparency, which is an important and pivotal part of the government action program for the ninth ministerial formation.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:09 am