Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Files" of Baghdad trade between water and fire.. Parliamentary demands for investigation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Files" of Baghdad trade between water and fire.. Parliamentary demands for investigation Empty "Files" of Baghdad trade between water and fire.. Parliamentary demands for investigation

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Nov 2022, 6:21 am

"Files" of Baghdad trade between water and fire.. Parliamentary demands for investigation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-11-30 01:48

Shafaq News/ I demanded, on Wednesday, a member of the Iraqi Parliament, Nawras Al-Issa, to investigate a fire that destroyed yesterday the "files" of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, and those files sank a few days ago.  
    Representative Nawras Al-Issa's demand came through an official letter addressed to the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, seen by Shafaq News Agency, in which she said, "Given the recurrence of fire incidents in government departments, I ask you to open an investigation into the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce fire, and withdraw the hand of the head of the chamber until the completion of the investigation And the issuance of the final report of the Civil Defense,” noting that “the file store sank more than a month ago, without knowing the reasons.”
    In her tweet on Twitter, Al-Issa also said, "I called on the Prime Minister and the judicial and oversight authorities to follow up on the file of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce after the file room was flooded a while ago, and the fire was set yesterday, as I had asked the presidency of the chamber more than once to provide us with the priorities of affiliation." Granted identities and their mechanism.
    Yesterday, Tuesday, the Civil Defense Directorate announced that it had put out a fire that broke out inside the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce’s “file store,” indicating that it had mobilized and dispatched 7 specialized firefighting teams, in addition to others supported by basins, to control its full control in record time, reduce damage inside the file store, and save nearly 97%. of the stock ratio.
    As a result, the civil defense requested to open an investigation and summon a forensic expert to collect samples and determine the causes of the fire that broke out inside the warehouse in the first place.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:14 am