Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani welcomes the approval of the proposal to implement the Federal Electronic Signature

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Masrour Barzani welcomes the approval of the proposal to implement the Federal Electronic Signature  Empty Masrour Barzani welcomes the approval of the proposal to implement the Federal Electronic Signature

Post by rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 5:28 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani welcomes the approval of the proposal to implement the Federal Electronic Signature Law in the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Tuesday, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, welcomed the Kurdistan Parliament's approval of the proposal to implement the Electronic Signature and Electronic Transactions Law No. 78 of 2012 in the region, indicating the government's intention to complete the digital transformation until the end of 2025.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister said in a statement: "I strongly welcome the approval of a proposed law (the implementation of the Federal Electronic Signature and Electronic Transactions Law) by the Kurdistan Parliament."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The approval of amending this important law, which is the result of joint efforts by the government in cooperation with the best experts in the world, represents another step in the process of digital transformation of the ninth government towards reaching a fully electronic government by the end of 2025."[/size]
    [size=45]And he went on to say: «In all my meetings with young people, merchants, business owners, and investors, I sensed that we possess a great hidden human wealth, and on many occasions and meetings, we received youth’s demands for digitization, reform of the banking sector, clarity and transparency in the field of taxes, an end to bureaucracy and waste of public wealth, all of which were dealt with. with importance.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "We see that our young leaders are influential in their society and in the electronic world, and their progress is due to the fact that when the government provides the necessary grounds and resources for its competent citizens, they will achieve great achievements."[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "Therefore, we have made implementing and amending this law a priority for us during the current government's work period, in order to provide the necessary legal framework for citizens, merchants, and the government, to fully adopt the electronic signature."[/size]
    [size=45]He concluded, "There is no doubt that we cannot do these actions alone, because the digital future of Kurdistan and the demonstration of real capabilities requires all components of society to work together," and he said: "I commend the Kurdistan Parliament and its Presidency for supporting this law."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 05 Feb 2023, 1:53 am