Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The budget will range from 100 to 120 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The budget will range from 100 to 120 billion dollars Empty Member of Parliamentary Finance: The budget will range from 100 to 120 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 5:41 am

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The budget will range from 100 to 120 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Jamal Cougar, saw, on Wednesday, that the budget for the next year 2023 ranges between 100 to 120 billion dollars.

Cougar said, “On the 15th of next December, we will enter the legislative term recess, so the budget should be sent before this date to parliament, so that we can read it first reading, and then a second reading after three days, and the parliament enters a legislative recess, and we as representatives In the Finance Committee, we will enter into our discussions."

In an interview with the "Rudaw" network, which was followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", Cougar explained that "after the decline in oil prices in global markets, the budget amounts will decrease as well," expressing his belief that "the budget will be between 100 to 120 billion dollars."

As for the expected deficit in the next budget 2023, Cougar stated that "according to the Financial Management Law, no more than 7.5 billion dollars are allowed, given that it is 3% percent of the national product, and the national product is estimated at about 250 billion dollars."

Views 368
    Added 11/30/2022 - 6:19 PM
    Updated 12/01/2022 - 2:00 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:34 pm