Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq gains membership in the Arab Businessmen Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq gains membership in the Arab Businessmen Union Empty Iraq gains membership in the Arab Businessmen Union

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 5:51 am

Iraq gains membership in the Arab Businessmen Union

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Iraqi Business Council joined the Arab Businessmen Union as an active member.
    The vice-chairman and secretary of the Iraqi Business Council, Saad Naji, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the council's accession to the federation's membership will contribute to joint cooperation, exchange of experiences, and the development of Iraqi investments in various economic fields."
    He pointed out that "the Iraqi private sector is interested in expanding its investments in the Arab world, especially with the presence of many diverse opportunities on the commercial and investment level, which can be exploited in the development of joint Arab relations."
    For his part, the head of the Arab Businessmen Union, Hamdi al-Tabbaa, expressed his happiness at the Iraqi Business Council's joining, stressing "the importance of Iraqi investments at the Arab level."
    He pointed to "the Union's efforts to strengthen Arab economic and investment relations and to promote the advantages, incentives and investment opportunities enjoyed by the Arab world in its various promising sectors."

Views 131
    Added 11/30/2022 - 12:19 PM
    Updated 12/01/2022 - 11:45 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:14 pm