Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraq Stock Exchange trades more than 3 billion shares, worth 4 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - The Iraq Stock Exchange trades more than 3 billion shares, worth 4 billion dinars Empty The Iraq Stock Exchange trades more than 3 billion shares, worth 4 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 6:01 am

The Iraq Stock Exchange trades more than 3 billion shares, worth 4 billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-01 05:14

Shafaq News/ The Iraq Stock Exchange announced, on Thursday, that 3 billion shares were traded, with a financial value of more than 4 billion dinars, during its organization of five trading sessions during the fourth week of November 2022.
    According to the weekly trading indicators of the Iraqi market for securities, the number of shares traded during this week amounted to more than (3) billion shares, while the value of shares traded this week amounted to more than (4) billion dinars.
    The trading index in the market closed for the first session of the week at (590.01) points, while the index closed at the end of the week at (585.42) points, achieving a decrease of (0.78%) from its closing at the beginning of the session.
    During the week, more than (3100) buying and selling contracts were executed on the shares of companies listed in the market.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:01 am