Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The head of the Media Authority is discussing with the Minister of Youth the mechanisms of bridging

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The head of the Media Authority is discussing with the Minister of Youth the mechanisms of bridging  Empty The head of the Media Authority is discussing with the Minister of Youth the mechanisms of bridging

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 6:08 am

[size=38]The head of the Media Authority is discussing with the Minister of Youth the mechanisms of bridging the digital divide and empowering youth economically[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 1, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The head of the Media and Communications Authority, Ali Al-Moayyed, met, on Thursday, December 1, 2022, with the Minister of Youth and Sports, Ahmed Al-Mubarqa, to discuss mechanisms for bridging the digital divide and limiting its effects on the economic and social reality of youth, as well as presenting preparations for the Gulf 25 to be held in Basra Governorate early next month.
    Al-Moayyed stressed that the authority wants to activate its previous agreements with the Ministry related to the development of digital skills for young people to qualify them for competition and entrepreneurship in modern economies.
    He pointed out that digital skills in the modern era are the main obstacle to the free exchange of information and prevent many young people from obtaining job opportunities and developing their economic status.
    On the other hand, the Commission's preparations for the launch of the Gulf 25 in Basra Governorate and the mechanism of action of the operations room that was formed in this regard were discussed.
    It was emphasized that work is being done at an escalating pace to develop the infrastructure for communications and information technology in the province, to qualify it to accommodate the large number of visitors who will arrive in the province during the start of the tournament.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:42 pm