Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Supreme Court issues a ruling on the unconstitutionality of Article Eighteen of Law No.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Supreme Court issues a ruling on the unconstitutionality of Article Eighteen of Law No.  Empty The Federal Supreme Court issues a ruling on the unconstitutionality of Article Eighteen of Law No.

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2022, 6:28 am

[size=45]The Federal Supreme Court issues a ruling on the unconstitutionality of Article Eighteen of Law No. (15) of 2008 in the Kurdistan Region of Baghdad
    two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Federal Supreme Court issues a ruling on the unconstitutionality of Article Eighteen of Law No. (15) of 2008 in the Kurdistan Region
    Baghdad / Media of the Federal Supreme Court
    On 11/30/2022, the Federal Supreme Court issued a judgment number (230/federal/2022) that included the ruling on the unconstitutionality of Article Eighteen of Law No. (15) of 2008 (Law amending the application of Personal Status Law No. 188 of 1959 amended in the Kurdistan Region and issued On behalf of the National Council of Iraqi Kurdistan (Parliament at present) and as of the date of issuance of the aforementioned ruling, especially since the article ruled unconstitutional stipulated that (if the husband marries a second wife, the first wife has the right to request separation) for her violation of the provisions of Islamic Sharia and Article (2/a) From the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005, which stipulates that (it is not permissible to enact a law that contradicts the constant provisions of Islam).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:01 am