Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity addresses the Media Commission regarding the fourth generation license

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity addresses the Media Commission regarding the fourth generation license Empty Parliamentary Integrity addresses the Media Commission regarding the fourth generation license

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:39 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary Integrity addresses the Media Commission regarding the fourth generation license[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-02 | 04:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee addressed the Media and Communications Authority regarding the fourth generation license and the delay benefits.

According to a document issued by the head of the committee, [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1369777320/%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%AF%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Nahida al-Daini[/url], obtained by Alsumaria News, “Based on the provisions of Article (61/Second) of the constitution and the provisions of Article 27 of the effective House of Representatives law and the provisions of the parliament’s bylaws and oversight and audit matters, we request that you provide us with the following:

- Have the delayed interests of Asiacell, amounting to 18%, been paid, as it is the foreign partner of the Qatari company, and therefore it is considered a crime?

Provide us with all the Authority's investment priorities and the mechanism of contracting with the investment.

Inform us about the nature of the purchase of quality devices and the company to which the referral amount was transferred.

- Let us know if the fourth generation license has been transferred.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:36 am