Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament announces the agenda for next Saturday's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament announces the agenda for next Saturday's session Empty Parliament announces the agenda for next Saturday's session

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2022, 4:55 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament announces the agenda for next Saturday's session[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-01 | 08:56
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Thursday, the media department in the House of Representatives announced the agenda for the parliament session next Saturday.

The department said according to the document I got[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]On a copy of it, "The agenda for the House of Representatives session for next Saturday includes nine issues and includes completing the vote on the cabinet."

She added, "The first reading of the draft law ratifying the agreement on economic, commercial, scientific and technical cooperation between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and Hungary", and also the first reading of my draft accession[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]To the Nuclear Safety Agreement and the Joint Agreement on the Safety of Spent Fuel Management and the Safety of Radioactive Waste Management.

The department indicated that "the first reading of the draft law ratifying the investment promotion and protection agreement between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and Saudi Arabia,” as well as the first reading of the draft law ratifying the agreement to avoid double taxation and prevent financial evasion with regard to taxes on income and capital between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And Kuwait.

"The first reading of the draft law on freedom of expression, assembly, and peaceful demonstration will take place," as well as a report and discussion (the second reading) of the draft law, the fourth amendment to the industrial investment law for the private and mixed sectors.
    [rtl]Related articles[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]08:06 | 2022-10-6[/ltr][/rtl]
    [ltr]09:18 | 2022-11-3[/ltr][/rtl]
    [ltr]07:21 | 2022-10-8[/ltr][/rtl]

The department indicated that "the fact-finding committee will report on (the information contained in the book of the Ministry of Environment, the Radiation Protection Center, on the presence of carcinogenic chemical radiation in the Dab fertilizer produced by the Southern Fertilizer Company)."

She drew attention to "discussing the report of the Health and Environment Committee participating in the[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3265134298/%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81/ar/]Conference of the States Parties[/url]In the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, on climate change," indicating that the parliament session will be held at eleven o'clock in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:33 pm