Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The slums law will be resolved during the next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The slums law will be resolved during the next year Empty Deputy: The slums law will be resolved during the next year

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2022, 5:01 am

[size=46]Deputy: The slums law will be resolved during the next year[/size]
    Iraq
    12:29 - 2022-12-02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the House of Representatives, Mudar Al-Kari, confirmed that the slums law will be resolved during the year two thousand and twenty-three.

Al-Karawi said that the slums law was postponed for more than one parliamentary session due to the lack of agreement on many points, although it represents a priority to end the chaos of Iraqi cities after the year two thousand and three, and it created great problems.
    He added that the slums law affects the lives of nearly three million Iraqis and it is necessary to resolve it, stressing that the vote on the law will take place in the year two thousand and twenty-three after the end of the discussion of seven outstanding points.

He pointed out that the law will provide logical solutions to a thorny file by providing a decent housing environment for citizens with services, in addition to ending the file of land encroachment and random construction, which has negative effects in multiple directions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:42 am