Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During her meeting with the Minister of the Interior of the region.. the Minister of Immigration dis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During her meeting with the Minister of the Interior of the region.. the Minister of Immigration dis Empty During her meeting with the Minister of the Interior of the region.. the Minister of Immigration dis

Post by Rocky Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]During her meeting with the Minister of the Interior of the region.. the Minister of Immigration discusses the plan to merge the camps for the displaced in Kurdistan[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Thursday, the Minister of Migration and Displacement, Mrs. Evan Faiq Jabro, met the Minister of Interior in the Kurdistan Region, Mr. Riber Ahmed, in Erbil Governorate, and discussed with him the conditions of the displaced in and outside the displacement camps, and the provision of assistance to them in conjunction with the drop in temperatures.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting also witnessed a discussion of the plan to merge the camps that are located within the Sulaymaniyah governorate, as well as continuing to close and merge the camps in the rest of Kurdistan, and to return families wishing to return voluntarily to their original areas of residence.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 am