Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi has a share of suspicious exceptions..the diplomatic passport in Iraq is the share of cele

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Al-Kazemi has a share of suspicious exceptions..the diplomatic passport in Iraq is the share of cele Empty Al-Kazemi has a share of suspicious exceptions..the diplomatic passport in Iraq is the share of cele

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2022, 5:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Kazemi has a share of suspicious exceptions..the diplomatic passport in Iraq is the share of celebrities, not academics[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In light of the rampant corruption files in the country, diplomatic passports are a new door to corruption that opens in Iraq after the Ministry of Interior revealed that more than 4,000 diplomatic passports were issued in one year, and one of those passports was shared by models and celebrities on the “Tik Tok” application. .[/size]
    [size=45]As the Iraqi parliament member and head of the “New Generation” civil movement, Sarwa Abdel Wahed, returned to confirm that models and celebrities in the “Tik Tok” application had obtained a diplomatic passport, confirming that she had addressed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to clarify the mechanism for granting these passports, but she did not respond.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi law provides for the granting of diplomatic passports to the presidents of the republic, government, parliament, and members of parliament, in addition to the president of the Supreme Judicial Council, the presidents of the Kurdistan region, and the council of ministers of the region, in addition to those with special grades working in the state, with exceptions approved exclusively by the foreign minister or prime minister.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdel Wahed said in a television interview on a local news station in Baghdad, yesterday, Thursday: “I am the head of a party and we have 9 deputies in parliament, and I do not have a diplomatic passport, and I did not and will not demand it, but there are models (models) and famous girls on Tik Tok in Iraq who have a diplomatic passport.” . What is this?? The Iraqi diplomatic passport is no longer worth anything (it is no longer important) in Western countries because they say they all have a diplomatic passport.”[/size]
    [size=45]And about how they obtained the passport, she said, “Through relationships, they brag about so-and-so, my friend, and so-and-so (he does it for me), and when you send them (to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs) what is the mechanism by which you granted them these passports, they do not answer.”[/size]
    [size=45]And in mid-October, the Iraqi Ministry of Interior approved granting between 4,000 and 4,200 diplomatic passports between October 1 last year and October this year.[/size]
    [size=45]The official Iraqi News Agency quoted the Director of Public Passports Affairs at the Ministry, Brigadier General Majed Ahmed, as saying, “The outcome of the diplomatic passports issued is what was granted to deputies of previous sessions, current sessions, and exceptions granted exclusively by the Minister of Foreign Affairs in accordance with the law.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi passport ranks 110th globally out of all countries in the world, according to the first report for the year 2022 issued by the global citizenship and residency consultancy Henley and Partners.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi local reports warned that some countries tend not to adopt Iraqi diplomatic passports, which allow movement in many countries without an entry visa, due to the high number of holders during the past fifteen years.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Foreign Affairs concerned with granting the exception of diplomatic passports has not yet commented on this, except that an official in it said, in a brief phone call with Al-Araby Al-Jadeed, that “many exceptions were arriving from the office of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, not the office of a minister.” external.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "journalists and locals appearing on television channels also received it, as one of the honors."[/size]
    [size=45]An expert on Iraqi affairs, Ahmed Al-Nuaimi, considered the issue not new in Iraq, as “previous governments granted diplomatic passports to clerics,” stressing that “the heads of parties, without exception, have diplomatic passports for themselves and their family members without having an official capacity, and this is naturally contrary to the law.” .[/size]
    [size=45]Speaking to Al-Araby Al-Jadeed, he continued, “It is unfortunate that a university professor or researcher could not travel to participate in a scientific conference, because his passport does not qualify him to enter, or because he could not be granted an entry visa, while the families of politicians and clerics move freely,” adding, “Now we have models Fashion and content makers on social media applications own it, if the Iraqi deputy's statements are true.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:53 am