Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Oil intends to maximize the national reserve of "hydrocarbon wealth"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Oil intends to maximize the national reserve of "hydrocarbon wealth" Empty Iraqi Oil intends to maximize the national reserve of "hydrocarbon wealth"

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2022, 5:58 am

Iraqi Oil intends to maximize the national reserve of "hydrocarbon wealth"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-03 12:16

Shafaq News/ The Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil for Extraction Affairs, Karim Hattab, affirmed, on Saturday, the ministry's keenness to maximize the national reserve of "hydrocarbon wealth" by intensifying the geological survey operations carried out by the seismic teams of the Oil Exploration Company.
    Hattab said, during his chairmanship of the company's board of directors meeting, according to a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, "The seismic teams and the geological survey have made a great effort during the past period, especially in the western region of Anbar Governorate, Nineveh Governorate, and some sites in southern Iraq, and succeeded in conducting surveys of sites that studies and expectations indicate the presence of Hydrocarbon compositions of oil and gas have achieved good results.
    Hattab added, "The ministry's plans support the company's efforts in this regard, by modernizing specialized devices and equipment, providing local and foreign training opportunities, working and joint training with specialized international companies, and working to provide an appropriate work environment and overcoming problems and difficulties."
    The Council discussed the items included in its agenda, including the administrative and financial axes, in addition to hosting the officials of the seismic teams to review the most important results achieved.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:07 pm