Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Agreement on OPEC's commitment to oil production rates and the prescribed cuts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Agreement on OPEC's commitment to oil production rates and the prescribed cuts Empty Iraq: Agreement on OPEC's commitment to oil production rates and the prescribed cuts

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2022, 6:00 am

Iraq: Agreement on OPEC's commitment to oil production rates and the prescribed cuts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-03 07:25

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs, Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani affirmed, on Saturday, the commitment of the "OPEC" countries to reduce the rate of crude production according to the agreed quantities.
    Abdul-Ghani said during his participation in the ministerial meeting of "OPEC", via the electronic circuit, according to a statement received by Shafaq News agency, that "the member states of the organization are committed to the production rates and the percentages and quantities of reduction decided until the end of 2023."
    He pointed out the keenness of OPEC members to work on stabilizing oil markets and achieving the required balance.
    He indicated that the meeting's program included discussion and review of developments in the oil market, in addition to discussing a number of axes included in the meeting's agenda and taking decisions on them.
    Regarding the ministerial meeting of “OPEC Plus”, the Minister of Oil explained that the meeting will be held tomorrow, Sunday, via the electronic circuit, and includes a review of developments in the oil market and the challenges facing producers, and an emphasis on the decisions of “OPEC Plus” regarding reducing production to the prescribed quantities, to achieve more stability and balance for the market. petroleum.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:53 pm