Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: The Sudanese government inherited a difficult legacy of economic and financial challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: The Sudanese government inherited a difficult legacy of economic and financial challenges Empty MP: The Sudanese government inherited a difficult legacy of economic and financial challenges

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:11 am

MP: The Sudanese government inherited a difficult legacy of economic and financial challenges
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 Hour ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, a member of the House of Representatives, Raed al-Maliki, called on the government of Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani to present a clear vision of diversifying sources of income, eliminating unemployment, encouraging the private sector, and the return of domestic and foreign investment, while indicating that the government inherited a difficult legacy.
    Al-Maliki said: "The current government inherited a difficult legacy of economic and financial challenges," noting that "what is currently required of the government is to improve the standard of living, provide services, re-evaluate projects and activate the private sector."
    He added, "The Sudanese government is waiting for a package of economic and political reforms, especially with the continued increase in oil production and the improvement in its prices."
    Al-Maliki pointed out that "everyone hopes that the Sudanese government will be able to fulfill its obligations to move the economy forward, end the crisis of low level of services in the country, and work to employ the unemployed."
    The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, stressed the need for health infrastructure services projects to be among the priorities of the governorates' plans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:47 am