Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Of The Republic: Every Citizen Has The Right To Have Decent Housing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President Of The Republic: Every Citizen Has The Right To Have Decent Housing Empty President Of The Republic: Every Citizen Has The Right To Have Decent Housing

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Dec 2022, 6:25 am

President Of The Republic: Every Citizen Has The Right To Have Decent Housing
    04/12/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, confirmed today, Sunday, the need to strengthen the infrastructure, while pointing out that every citizen has the right to have decent housing.
    And the Presidency of the Republic stated in a statement received by Earth News Agency, “The President of the Republic, Abd al-Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, at the Baghdad Palace, the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim al-Ghazi,” noting that “during the meeting, the overall general situation was discussed, especially with regard to the needs of citizens.”
    The President of the Republic stressed, according to the statement, “the need to strengthen the infrastructure in all fields and to meet the needs of society.”
    The statement added that “the President of the Republic touched on the issue of slums and the appropriate ways to solve it,” stressing “the right of every citizen to have decent housing, through the provision of regular housing complexes.”
    The President of the Republic explained, according to the statement, “the importance of the work of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in the field of providing the necessary technical, advisory and logistical services, coordinating advice on state policy, providing the necessary support for the government to implement its service program, as well as absorbing citizens’ requests and complaints, and delivering them to the competent authorities in all ministries and following them up.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:39 am