Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: 20,000 dinars will be offered at the end of next year

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank: 20,000 dinars will be offered at the end of next year Empty Central Bank: 20,000 dinars will be offered at the end of next year

Post by rocky Sun 04 Dec 2022, 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03-Dec-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]ISSUING A NEW CURRENCY IN IRAQ (FACEBOOK)[/ltr]

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The Central Bank of Iraq expected to launch a currency of 20,000 dinars at the end of next year.
    And the Central Bank's advisor, Ihsan Al-Yasiri, said in a statement, "For the first time, the central bank's reserves exceeded the threshold of 90 billion dollars, as this number is very large and indicates a blocking wall for the recovery of the economy and a great support for the value of the Iraqi currency," pointing out that "the value of the Iraqi currency or the balance exceeded 160%, as the value of the Iraqi dinar amounted to more than one and a half dinars.
    He added, "The Iraqi currency is now witnessing a significant rise and recovery, as it is considered one of the strong international currencies, although it is not an international currency for circulation," noting that "the government and the Ministry of Finance have an opportunity to assign fragile and poor groups and retirees with poor salaries and those covered by social protection and retirees through this Funds by allocating part of it within the 2023 budget.
    And Al-Yasiri stressed that "the category of 20 thousand dinars is considered an intermediate currency between 25 thousand and 10 thousand, as it will have a role in redrawing the structure of the banknotes," noting that "this category will be acceptable and with high security specifications."
    And he pointed out that "the issuance of this category is not related to the budget, since the Central Bank has an independent budget, but rather it is related to printing procedures, choosing colors and security marks," suggesting, "This currency is issued at the end of 2023."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 Feb 2023, 2:01 pm