Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic stresses the need to strengthen cooperation between Iraq and the Islam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic stresses the need to strengthen cooperation between Iraq and the Islam Empty The President of the Republic stresses the need to strengthen cooperation between Iraq and the Islam

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:19 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic stresses the need to strengthen cooperation between Iraq and the Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ICESCO)[/size]
    Iraq
    16:57 - 12-04-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    His Excellency the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, Sunday, December 4, 2022, at the Baghdad Palace, the Director General of the Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ICESCO), Mr. Salem bin Muhammad Al-Malik.
    During the meeting, the President of the Republic stressed the importance of strengthening cooperation and communication between Iraq and the organization in the fields of education, science, technology and culture, exchanging experiences, developing education systems and supporting pioneering experiences, pointing to the need to encourage the spread of science and culture among the young generations to contribute to building society.
    For his part, Mr. Salem bin Mohammed Al-Malik presented the organization's shield to the President, appreciating the meeting with him. Mr. Salem bin Mohammed affirmed ISESCO's aspiration to enhance the level of cooperation with the relevant Iraqi institutions, expressing the organization's desire to nominate Baghdad to be the capital of Islamic culture.
    His Excellency welcomed Baghdad's candidacy to be the capital of Islamic culture, pointing to the need for interest not to be limited to one city, but to include all cities of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:51 am