Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade exchange between Iraq and France is less than $1.5 billion a year

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Trade exchange between Iraq and France is less than $1.5 billion a year Empty Trade exchange between Iraq and France is less than $1.5 billion a year

Post by rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 6:34 am

Trade exchange between Iraq and France is less than $1.5 billion a year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-05 00:42

Shafaq News/ The trade exchange between Iraq and France amounted to less than 1.5 billion dollars during the year 2021, according to the trade map website, which provides a trade map of countries for exports and imports.
    And the site mentioned in a statistic on its website, which was seen by Shafaq News agency, that "trade exchange between Iraq and France amounted to 1 billion and 372 million and 19 thousand dollars during the year 2021."

He added, "The value of French exports to Iraq amounted to 353 million and 45 thousand dollars, while Iraqi exports to France amounted to 1 billion and 18 million and 974 thousand dollars."
    And she indicated that "most of the French exports to Iraq were concentrated in electrical machinery and equipment and their parts, followed by pharmaceutical products and then grain preparations, flour, starch or milk," indicating that "these exports did not grow between 2017 and 2021."
    She pointed out that "Iraqi exports to France were mostly concentrated in mineral fuels and mineral oils, followed by various chemical products, followed by sugars and sweets," noting that these exports grew by 37% between 2017 and 2021.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 Feb 2023, 10:55 am